Instilling Confidence as We Care for Your Loved Ones
Pediatric Surgery of Louisiana specializes in offering a wide range of individualized surgical procedures tailored to pediatric patients. We offer not only basic services but also highly complex procedures using the latest in technical advances including robotics. Our surgeons are well trained for the exacting degrees of proficiency required for these endeavors and we are proud to provide exemplary care from diagnosis through treatment and follow up.
Our Scope of Service includes:
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Umbilical and Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Surgery of the External Genitalia
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery and Care of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Anorectal Surgery
- Correction of Chest Wall Deformities (Pectus Excavatum and Carinatum)
- Surgery of the Gallbladder, Bile Ducts, and Liver
- EXIT (ex utero intrapartum treatment) Procedures
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Techniques, including laparoscopic, thoracoscopic and robotic.
- Trauma, Burns and Acute Care Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
Pediatric Surgery of Louisiana is located in Baton Rouge and we serve the greater South Louisiana area. All of our surgeons are on faculty for LSU Health School of Medicine, and we are proud to be teachers and trainers of the future surgeons of our state and region.